- Habitat: Regularly trim the green foliage to allow pink/cream foliage to flourish
- Light: Requires bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Please note: Variegated plants vary between and within crops. While we attempt to maintain growing conditions, no guarantees can be made around the volume of variegation per plant. The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species every plant is different.
Tip for more Pink Bubbles - Cut back the green to expose the Pink and have it in a warm bright indirect light for more variegation.