The Peperomia polybotrya, also known as the Raindrop Peperomia, has beautiful heart-shaped leaves. The Polybotrya is known as an evergreen perennial, It will grow in an upward stature to approx. 30cm in height. Its perfect leaf design lends itself to be a semi-succulent variety. As it retains water within its thick leaves, reducing the frequency it requires watering.
- Habitat: For a bushier plant pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form. Prefers to be kept in warmer temperatures, and away from draughts.
- Light: Medium to bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use a peat-based soil. Allow soil to dry out between waterings. Allow to drain.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.