Philodendron xanadu. Moderate light, comfortable temperatures, moderate airflow, moderate moisture and humidity. Hardy little guy resistant to pest and diseases. Great as indoor plant and outdoor. Outdoors it looks great planted in the understory of your garden and gives off that tropical vibe. Maximum height 70-80 cm. No fuss plant easy to take care of.
- Prefers full sun, but will tolerate part shade.
- Prefers some shade, but will tolerate full sun.
- Medium wind tolerant.
- Low wind tolerant.
- Will tolerate light frosts only.
- Won’t tolerate frosts.
- Excellent indoor plant.
- Requires adequate moisture.
- Tolerates coastal conditions, including salt spray.