The Philodendron Narrow is also known as the Tiger Tooth and has long narrow shaped leaves with large serrated edges. Another perfect Philodendron to join the range which likes a spot with lower light levels, but will thrive in bright indirect light.
- Habitat: Grows to a height of 60cm.
- Light: Medium to bright, indirect light.
- Water: Keep moist, but allow to dry out a little before watering again.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil which retains moisture, but does not hold water.
- Fertiliser: Every 2-4 Months or during growth periods.