The String of Fish Hooks, which is closely related to the String of Banana's, is a member of the succulent family. This plant is a fast grower and is a perfect addition for a shelf or corner, where a trailing plant could add a point of interest to a room.
- Habitat: This plant is a faster grower in warmer weather. To create a bushier plant; simply cut at desired point, where two shoots will eventually grow.
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light.
- Water: Watering once a month is plenty. Wait until soil is fully dry before watering.
- Soil: Use a fast draining potting mix.
- Fertiliser: Top dress the soil in spring to encourage growth, no need to feed in its dormant seasons.
- 14 cm pot